Independence means different things to different practices. At its core, staying independent means deciding your destiny and driving the course of your future. When you join CIPA, our goal is to give you all the benefits of integration without consolidation.
CIPA membership gives you access to vital business and clinical support services that help advance and sustain the practice of independent medicine.
You are not alone in this journey. Your practice will have a dedicated practice partner that works with you to help navigate and manage practice transformation activities. As your practice transforms, CIPA will continue to grow and work to negotiate value-based contracts that reward physicians for their practice transformation efforts.
- Maintain practice of independent medicine and maintain full control over financial health of practice
- Discounted medical malpractice insurance
- Compliance and help to optimize incentives under Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) and the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+) initiative
- Value-based contracts (expert negotiation and implementation assistance)
- One stop shopping for business and clinical support services
- Trusted advisor (practice advisor) that gets to know you and your practice
- On-site assistance
- Robust centralized knowledge library of tools, best practices and education
If you are a member of the Ohio State Medical Association (OSMA) or The Doctors Company, you can take advantage of CIPA’s low introductory annual membership fee of $99 per physician, valid through December 31, 2016. If there are more than five physicians in your organization, please call 1.800.485.6603 to get group membership discount.
If you are not a member of the OSMA or The Doctors Company, CIPA's annual membership fee is $499. If you are interested in joining OSMA, please visit: https://www.osma.org/dues.