Apply now while spots remain!
Healthier patients, better coordination of care, and greater financial success - at no cost to the provider!
The Great Lakes Practice Transformation Grant, a federally-funded effort by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), still has spots available! The free program aims to help Ohio's health care providers advance their practices, lower health care costs, and improve the health of patients.
The program focuses on practice transformation and quality improvement, with Medical Advantage Group providing support for:
- MACRA MIPS preparation
- PQRS submission to CMS
- Value-based payment modifier program support
- Practice transformation and adaptive redesign activities
- Primary and specialty care physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and respective ambulatory practices
- Providers must see Medicare and/or Medicaid patients
- PQRS reporting is required, if applicable; however, you may be eligible for GLPTN even if you are not required to report PQRS (e.g. FQHCs and Health Departments)
Exclusion Criteria – Providers cannot currently be participating in:
- Pioneer ACO, Medicare Shared Savings Program or Multi-Payer Advanced Primary Care Program
- Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative
- More than one CMS-funded PT
The Great Lakes Practice Transformation Network is supported by Funding Opportunity Number CMS-1L1-15-003 from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The contents provided are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of HHS or any of its agencies.